7.07.2009

Hilleary Jensen - A GREAT 4th Grade Teacher and Soul

We lost Miss Jensen unexpectedly on July 4th. We are going to miss her dearly - she was and will remain an inspiration to everyone!

Hilleary Jensen, from UPSD

The morning before we learned of Ms. Jensen's passing, Kaitlin and I were driving and we came upon a stop sign that Kaitlin insisted that we take a picture of, so I took a snapshot through the windshield with my cell phone and this is what we saw:
Later, when we learned that Ms. Jensen was gone, Kaitlin and I talked about the stop sign and we felt it was a special note from Ms. Jensen.

When I think of Ms. Jensen I have always visualized her as the team player who was undoubtedly always voted as "Most Inspirational".

We are going to miss you Ms. J. Thank you for everything you have done. You will keep on inspiring us.

Link to Obituary and Guest Book

1 comment:

Valerie V. said...

I was looking for more information on Hilleary and found this link. I, too, will miss her very much. I had the pleasure of working with Hilleary at Fircrest UMC. She was always soooo positive and willing to work during choir practice. She always had a smile on her face and kind words to say.