9.04.2007

My Sir Ralph's Stay Will be Short



We picked up My Sir Ralph on Saturday, August 25th to foster until he found his forever home. We got the call yesterday that a woman in Canada is adopting him. She just lost her 5-1/2-year-old "Blue" to osteosarcoma and Ralph will be her healer. Anyone who has had to have a pet euthanized knows what I'm talking about. Some people may think you are callous to get another pet so soon; that you are trying to replace her, but it was the best thing I ever did when I had my BEST cat EVER put to sleep a couple of years ago. I had a new kitten in a week and it worked wonders.




My Canadian friend has been a grey mom for many years and already has a female to keep Ralph (soon to be known as Fangio, or Gio for short) company. She will make a great mom to Ralph.


Oh, and check out his racing statistics. He is hilarious!

No comments: